It’s me, Jeevan Gupta ~
Hi, hope you are doing well and your career is flourishing well. Here you will get to know me (Jeevan Gupta) better. To make it easy, you can call me JG or Jeevan – (G1).
I stay in Goa-India, born and brought up in Goa. I have done my 1st to 10th grade at St. Andrew’s Institute, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – a convent school. I hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering(CSE) from – Dr. M.S. Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka, India. I am pursuing my Master of Computer science from Arizona State University. Along with a full-time Software Engineering job. I work as a Senior Software Engineer at Bay Leaf Digital (BLD), a Dallas US-based company.
I am a person who loves to dig into technical problems, hunt for root causes, and solve them with modern technologies. I love writing code, especially python coding. I create, scale, and optimize complex code. Good at understanding stakeholder requirements, converting them to technical objectives, launching the project, and managing. I focus on research, quickly adapting to new technologies, learning from projects, and trusting computer science. I believe in the power of programming to transform and improve people’s lives.
I have experience working in start-ups (Agile Development Environment), Designing, Implementing & Managing Software Applications, SaaS Product Development, Scope Planning, Project Estimation, ETL Data Pipeline, Data Engineering, Data Warehousing, Full-Stack Engineering (Front-end Development, Back-end Development, Feature Building), WordPress site Management, Production Deployments, Post Production Monitoring, and Maintenance.
Explain like I’m five… what do you do?
“I’m making your ‘today’ automated and your ‘future’ magical.”
– Jeevan Gupta
I work with globally disturbed teams spread across different time zones.
- Working with stakeholders
- Good team player in the development team
- Interacting with business analysts
I can build complex, efficient, reusable, and scalable python code.
- Implementing ETL data pipeline using python code
- Complex python code to extract thousands of rows of data set daily
- System for auto-detection and recovery of python code failure.
- System for automated data cleansing
- System for key step status logging
I have expertise in third-party API integration.
- An automated process for the first time Oauth authentication and automated continuous refreshment of tokens without user consent.
- Successfully integrated and built worked for APIs like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Advertising, Hubspot, Gartner(Capterra & GetApp), Linkedin, Facebook, Adroll, Clubhouse, etc
I educate, refine and drive myself to be a better person
- I am costly learning as software engineering is a never-ending puzzle that I’m passionately engaged in solving
- I’m focused on making a high-quality decision
- I stay calm and focused when faced with adversity
I am a reliable full package
- Very strong work ethic
- Software Engineering: analyzing stakeholder end goal/requirement, and designing, building, and testing software
- Data Engineer: ETL processes, data warehousing, data cleaning, etc
- Full Stack Engineer: planning, building, launching, and managing SaaS product features/functionality
- Web Developer: Having experience in building 3 websites, managing more than 4 client WP websites, and being an important part of the SaaS product front side
- Getting more than a 60% salary hike twice
- The knowledge and skills of working in such diversified fields
- Handling project manager responsibility
- Pursuing a Master of Computer Science degree from ASU, thus getting familiar with the latest technologies and tools of software engineering, data analysis, data engineering
- Building Shell Script that saves 50 minutes daily of business team
- Designing and building more than 15 scalable and complex python worker code
- Designing and building automation of business analyst process using UiPath(RPA)
I enjoy meeting new people and hearing new perspectives. Reach out to me if you want to talk to me about emerging tech, software products, technical problems, or badminton.
Senior Software Engineer
2019 – present
- I handle SaaS product planning, engineering, development, and management (Scrum Development Process).
- Interacting with stakeholders and colleagues to plan and come up with project scope and delivery strategies.
- I build python code to create, improve and optimize the data pipeline process (ETL Pipeline).
- I build code for data engineering so that it can be easily consumed by our SaaS product.
- Working on full-stack features and functionality related to our client or customer-facing side.
- I have expertise in building python code to authenticate and integrate third-party APIs like Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Adroll, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
- I also fix the CSS-related issues of BLD’s WordPress-based clients.
Get to know more about me on ->
Entrepreneur – one who has innovative thinking, creativity, a source of new ideas, goods, services, and business/or procedures. A person who is a coordinator, who wants to bring positive change in society/surroundings, has a vision and ability to make it come true.
Entrepreneurs are business owners! According to me, that is not always true. An employee can be an entrepreneur, as long as one portrays the above quality. So if you have the above quality, then you can say you are an entrepreneur.